|West Diggers Club||1 km|
|Calrossy Anglican School||2 km|
|Tamworth Golf Club||2 km|
|Tamworth Visitors Centre||3 km|
|McCarthy Catholic College||4 km|
|Tamworth Sports Dome||4 km|
|Carinya Christian School||8 km|
|Australian Defence Force Basic
Flying Training School
|Farrer Memorial Agricultural
Nearby Towns and Areas
|Lake Keepit Recreation Area||1 hr|
|Barraba||1 hr 15 min|
2 Gipps Street
Tamworth NSW 2340 [map]
Ph: (02) 67653644
To Stay With Us
|We are centrally located within 2 minutes drive of city centre.|
|All apartments are non-smoking.|
|All apartments are air-conditioned.|
|Swimming Pool and baby wadding pool.|
|Garage parking for Townhouses.|
|All apartments have Laundry facilities.|
|All apartments have 106cm flat screen TV's.|
Tamworth Local Area
The Roseville Apartments is located at Tamworth within minutes of major attractions and local events
- The Big Golden Guitar.
- Gallery of Stars Wax Museum immortalising many of our Country Music Pioneers, legends and modern day stars in amazingly life-like wax figures.
- Australian Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Australian Equine and Livestock Events Centre.
- Tamworth Regional Entertainment and Conference Centre.
- Capital Theatre Tamworth.
- Tamworth War Memorial Hall.
- Tamworth Regional Gallery, Art.
- Tamworth Sports Dome- Basketball, Netball, Indoor Soccer.
- Tamworth Golf Club.
- Lake Keepit Recreation Area.
- ABCRA National Finals Rodeo - January.
- Australian Country Music Festival - January for 10 days.
- Tamworth Cinema under the Stars - February.
- The Barraba Show - February.
- Tamworth Cup - Autumn (horse racing).
- Feast on a long lunch - April (Held on Peel Street. Four course lunch of our local regional produce).
- Tamworth Agricultural Show - March.
- Manilla Show - March.
- National Paragliding Competition in Manilla - March/April.
- Kootingal Pumpkin Festival - April.
- Australian Line Dancing Festival - May.
- Nundle go for Gold - Easter (Chinese Culture Music and Food).
- The Great Nundle Dog Race - 1st Sunday May.
- NCHA Cutting Horse Futurity - May/June (The richest 3yr old performance horse event in Australia).
- Hats of to Country - July.
- Discover Nature Trails - Spring (Highlighting the range of activities from bushwalking and bird watching to fossicking and water sports throughout Spring).
- Christmas Fair - November (A Festival Celebration of local talents and produce, gourmet food and craft).
- Monthly markets - 3rd Sunday of each month - craft markets.
Visit links below for more information
- Tourism Tamworth Conference and Events. (email@example.com).
- Tamworth Jockey Club. (www.tamworthjockeyclub.com.au).
- West Tamworth League Club (www.wtlc.com.au).
- Australian Equine and Livestock Centre (www.aelec.com.au).
- Tamworth Regional Entertainment Conference Centre. (www.tamworth.nsw.gov.au/TRECC).
- Capital Theatre. (www.capitoltheatretamworth.com.au).
- Best Holiday Information & Attractions in Tamworth. (www.worldholidaydestinations.com/australia/nsw/tamworth)
Australian Country Music Hall of Fame. Enquiries (02 6766 9696).